How to reset your password or set email/password as sign-in method.
If you forgot your password or you used a third-party login method to sign up and now you'd like to be able to log in from other devices where you can't or don't want to use that login method, you have to reset your password.
1. Open https://moleskinejourney.com/forgot from your browser from your desktop or laptop, or click the "Forgot your password?" link in the Moleskine Journey Web App login page (Log out from the web app if you're logged in)
2. Insert your account email address (Where can I find my account email address?)
3. You'll receive in a couple of minutes an email for completing the password reset (please check the Promotions or Updates tab in Gmail and the spam folder if you cannot find it right away), the link expires in 30 minutes, in that case, please restart the procedure.
4. Click the button or copy the link making sure the link is open in the same browser you used to start the reset procedure
5. Insert your new password and click Reset
6. You'll be automatically signed into the web app, and the new password has been set.
If something doesn't work please send us feedback using the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what step you are stuck on, we'll be glad to help.