Moleskine Journey shows only the Apple Reminders linked to a day (inside the Planner section). If you don't see them, check the following points.
On your iPhone/iPad:
- On the Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- From the Settings window, tap Privacy.
- Once the Privacy interface comes up, locate and tap Reminders.
- On the Reminders window, from the apps’ list that can request access to the reminders, slide to enable the toggle button(s) representing the target app (Journey) that you want to grant permission to access your iPhone reminders.
On MAC OS:
- On the Mac, tap Apple Icon > System Preferences
- Click Security and Privacy
- Click Privacy.
- Select Reminders.
- Select the box next to an app to allow it to access your calendar information.
Show/Hide Reminder Lists
- Open Journey
- Open "Settings" menu by tapping the 3 bars a the bottom right of the main page
- Tap/Click "Apple Reminders"
- Check/Uncheck the reminder list you want to show/hide on the Planner section